From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:14:41 -0500
I didn't work any Europeans on 10 today, but wasn't there very much of the
time.  Worked ZS6, EA8, and most of Latin America on 10.  Barely worked
JA3YBK on 15; JA signals were much stronger about 3 days ago.  Thast's to be
expected.  The ionosphere doesn't react very quickly to changes in solar
flux.  So far I have 601 QSO's and 405,000 points with almost half the
contest to go.  And I have worked GM3WUX, who is sometimes on this listserv,
already, as well.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls