From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:41:57 -0500
    John:

Try

http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/perpetualcal.php

This is what I use when I want to find out the scheduling for some of my
favorite contests.

If you are really interested in contesting, you can also get the ARRL
Contest update, which is published every two weeks.  That publication has
contest listings, plus a lot more in the way of contest-related news and
operating ideas.

You may have to be an ARRL member to get the contest update, though.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ