From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:38:38 -0500
Hi.

Thanks to a local ham coming by I finally have my Buddipole together.  I did
some listening, and it seems to pick up a good deal better than my MFJ
Apartment antenna.  If I remember to do so I plan on seeing if I can check
into the 20 meter Cross Country net.  I just need the frequency for it.

I didn't realize how big this antenna is.  I have to move the tripod into
the middle of the living room in order to extend the whips to their full
length.  I do have the taps set up in the coils for specific bands, and
anything else I can tune it with my LDG tuner hooked up to the TS-2000.

Thanks to all who gave me information on this antenna.  I'm gonna have fun
with it.

73

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY