From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:46:12 -0500
    Darren:

Welcome to our great hobby and our fine list.

We are happy to have you aboard, and hope this will be the beginning of many
enjoyable experiences for you as you explore the many possibilities that ham
radio offers.

In answer to your question on accessible repeater listings, Here's another
repeater listing web site that I have found to be quite useful and
accessible.

http://rptr.amateur-radio.net

If I remember correctly, this also contains broadcast station info, but I
could be wrong on that.

Congrats on getting your tech ticket, and please let us know your call sign
as soon as you get it.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI