From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 16:10:45 -0600
For many years, at least as early as 1966, and as late as the early 1980's, there was a lady in the Dallas area who lived on 40 meters, and went by the name "Tiger."

I'm pretty sure she had a disability. Someone told me he thought she was blind, but he wasn't absolutely sure.

At our breakfast gathering the day we were setting up the Trade Mart for our ham fest last month, several of us got started talking about people we used to encounter on a regular basis. Tiger was mentioned by several, but none of us could remember her call.

Does anyone else here remember her?

Mike Duke, K5XU