From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2011 06:40:14 -0500
    Gerry:

I don't have any real way to move the power supply, due to limited space and
my current equipment configuration, and I've checked all ground connections
to be sure they are nice and tight.

So, I think I'm ok there.

But I'm going to methodically tackle this thing this week-end, and see what
I can come up with as a solution.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ