From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:55:21 -0500
I haven't looked on ebay, just the usual qth.com eham, sites like that,
they're really down in price then. I haven't used my 706 since 2 years ago
last November, the last public service thing I did with one of the clubs I
used to belong to,I was removed form that club shortly after and really
haven't had a chance to use the radio though one of these days, I'll have
time to take it out and try it here, make sure it's still working as it
should, I was pretty good with it but that was a while ago.