From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2010 23:02:19 -0500
Hey Pal;

I forgot to answer your question.
When I am moving around the screen I flick to the right until I find the icon I want to activate.
Then I give the icon a double tap.

However, if you have the iPad set to touch typing when you find the letter you want just lift your finger off the letter
However, the icons still need a double tap.

Sent from my iPhone