From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:11:02 -0500
Hey, Colin:

Yeah, I was just talking in generalities!  (smile)

And, hey, I'll take every longer day I can get after the 21st!!!!!!!  (big
smile)

Living back here in west-Central lower Michigan, it feels like I'm living in
Alaska at this time of the year, since sunshine and temps above freezing are
at a real premium!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ'