From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:57:13 -0500
Lou,

Does the program in question have any sort of configuration file like a
.ini or something that you can edit with notepad or similar text editor?

Over the years, I've found this to be a good work around for some
programs  that had a bit too much graphical junk for jaws to read well.

73, good luck, Steve  KW3A