From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:10:00 -0600
Tom,

I don't know what was going on with 10 meters here yesterday, but I didn't
hear anything.

Speaking of antennas, I'm considering changing from the Hustler to a Gap
Titan in the spring.  Do you have any thoughts on this?  I do so poorly on
40 and 80 with the Hustler, and, apparently, on 10 as well.  So I'd like to
get something that will give me better coverage on all the bands if I can.

I'd love to have a tower with a beam, who wouldn't, but in the middle of a
subdivision, I don't think that would go over too well.

Concerning the issue of off topic stuff.  I think we need to tolerate a
little of that.  I don't want to be on 400 different lists, and sometimes I
just have one question about something and all I need is one answer.  We
havd a vast amout of knowledge between us all and we should be able to share
that.

73
Kris