From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 10:19:37 -0500
John,

You can have the 590 announce everything, or you can turn that feature off,
similar to what you can do with the TM-V71A.  Even if you leave full
announcement on, the speech is silenced with each click of the channel knob
so you only hear the last memory you land on (unlike the annoying way the
2000 tries to announce each click of the knob).  I've had my 590 for five
days, and I love it!

Steve