From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:02:14 -0800
THe other thing I was wondering, is how to hook up a computer cable or
qsyer, and a tuner, I think they use the same port?  I've been doing some
playing since I hooked it up yesterday, and I can tell you I sure miss
being able to have it at least speak the frequency, reminds me of the old
days when  I used a 100 kc calibrator and counted turns of the knob.  What
I've found so far and I'm rereading the manual again, is that the function
choices that define the a b and c keys does beep at number one.  The menu
also beeps at 1, and if I read the book right, hitting the home key
returns that menu to its default.  If I can run both a tuner and a qsyer,
I could get cw readout of frequency.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr