From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:34:05 -0330
Hi Rus:

No I don't have those problems. I have a connect button, end button and a transmit button.
I also have a button that's not named but when I press it when I complete a transmission, I go back to receive. I think the echolink app might be different on the IPod Touch or perhaps there's an updated version I'm running. Did you go to the app store and download it? I did and just search for echolink and got this version that has the proper buttons except for that one unnamed one.
I haven't really used it much, just now getting firmaliuar with it. You might want to check your network settings as well to see if that improves things.
I have mine set to direct, to connect and use my own router. Relay mode does have issues. you can't connect to another station in conference or another IPod or IPhone user for transmit.

HTH & 73:

Michael DE VO1RYN