From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 01:28:02 -0600
well, it's 160 through 70CM, well made and popular.
no speech synth, but most of the settings can be set and forgotten.
you can run it with ham radio deluxe and obtain frequency, S meter and mode
info via the HRD built in voice synth.
100W out on HF, 50W out on VHF and 20W out on UHF.
At it's retail price point, you won't be able to trade straight across for a
kenwood TS 590S.
But, you could potentially trade it plus the balance and get what is fast
becoming seen as the next best HF radio out there.

I tell you, if you keep winning radios at ham fests like this, you won't
have to buy another rig for a long long time lol.
what's the secret? I never win, except once, when I won a dual band quarter
wave MFJ magnet mount antenna.
I always see the guys who already have every single toy times two winning
the nice radios and stuff at these ham fests.  Must be your charm and
corisma or something hi.
73
Colin, V A6BKX