From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:37:22 -0400
    Gerry:

I'd start with the ARRL EC001, EC002, and EC003 courses.

I took all three of them a number of years ago.

They are Jaws accessible, and, I would assume, accessible withWindow Eyes as
well.

Also, you might want to check with the people for whom you will be working
about what NIMS courses they would need you to complete.

Here in Michigan, IS100, 200, 700, and 800 are required.

For the most part, those courses are accessible, although I did get help in
terms of filling out the on line exam answer sheets, if for no other reason
than to be sure the answer I wanted for each question was properly entered.

I hope this helps at least a little.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ