From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 15:22:28 -0400
Hi all, I have a puxing NR777 plus UHF version radio for sale. It's got almost no use on it, comes with the charger, battery and antenna. I'm told there's voice feedback on this thing, if so I can't find it but the radio does work, it does beep on lowest memory channel and to help find some settings, it's not a bad radio, I am in need of money and haven't used it much, I prefer my Kenwood commercial gear for UHF use and 440 is pointless here with pave paws. I haven't come across the manual yet in my unpacking but am sure I have it somewhere. This is mint, maybe has an hour of use on it. Asking $50 shipped, will take money orders and paypal if using paypal, throw in a little to offset the fees. Might entertain offers but can't go far.