From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:25:20 -0600
yeh, if anything, you want to go the other way, an over rated tuner for your
power level, not under.
Better to have some breathing room in that case hi.
isn't there an LDG pro1000 or AT1000 or something?
try going to
HTTP://www.universal-radio.com
and checking for antenna tuners.  they'll give discriptions and pricing.
73
Colin, V A6BKX