From:
Martin McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:22:50 -0500
	It is really neat to hear ZL's on 12 meters but just
wait. If the Sun ever really wakes up again, you'll be able to
do that on ten and sometimes even 6.

	We are within a week of the Autumnal Equinox and it and
the equinox in March give us some of our best long-distance
propagation so what little Solar activity we have now makes
things interesting.

	If we get higher Solar Flux in October through next
Spring, we might start to hear ten-meters opening up but the
flux in the seventies like we have now is pretty worthless.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer