From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:44:51 -0600
don't they still make a walkman style portible receiver for xm/sirius?
I seem to remember it was called a sport or something..aimed at the
jogger/excersize market.
of course, some of the problem with portible or personal receivers is that
the antenna is built in, and therefore reception isn't as accurate as with
an external antenna like on the other car/home units.
73
Colin, V A6BKX