From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:56:26 -0400
D-link web links work fine with jaws now, I've been running one for over a
month now, since my wrt54G died and I have no problem with the D-link web
interface. If you don't need an N router, I wouldn't bother, they only last
3 or 4 years anyway so I'd just get something you like with a decent name on
it and a decent reputation, you'll be buying a new one in 4 or so years
anyway, I've never had one last more than that and don't know anyone who has
except those in extremely rare instances.