From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 21:33:15 -0400
It's been a while since I've played around with this program.    Look
under the drop down menus for an item  that says something like "use
arrows for seek" or whatever.   When you select that menu item, your
keyboard left and right arrow keys will move you  up or down frequency
to the nex signal for decoding.

The incoming text is a bit problematic with JAWS.  Not sure howW.E. will
read it.

Good luck, Steve KW3A