From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:04:15 -0700
Hi Tom,

I've never used both.  If I can get it, I use the coax seal.  It's a mess if
you ever want to undo the connection but I find it works well and you can
spread it with your fingers into those tight places where you can't seem to
wind tape.

Very 73 and I'm looking forward to hearing you back on again.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX