From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 14:30:38 -0400
Probably because you have a bad connection somewhere and when you've been
transmitting a second or 2, the power helps the connection until you unkey
and the power isn't there anymore, I've seen that with flakey connections
before. Unless something's flakey in the radio or meter but you might check
your connections.