From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:14:08 -0400
Hi All, thanks for the bandwidth, and please excuse the cross posts, Danny.
(*Several years ago I went the Peer to Peer/Napster and Kaazai routes, and had around 2,000  music and talk tracks recorded.  but between computer crashes and increasing illegalities, all of that stuff was lost.)
*[As I understand things, while peer to peer recording is basically illegal, in the US, although not in Canada, *recording off radio, either on air or on internet, is not illegal, although selling stuff you record, is, so this apparently offers a way to successfully and legally build a library.]
*So, now, With several radio and recording applications and software programs available, Before investing in any of them, I'd like to hear from those who have experience with one or some of them.
my goal here is

1, to be able to select, hopefully, by artist, title, or Jondra,

2, then listening to streaming music, while having it being recorded , on either my 32Gig Ipod touch and or my windows XP, PC.

3 , then to be able to delete tracks I don't want, select, and save favorite tracks for eventual storage in my Touch and computer, and possibly on SD card or CD.

**{I don't mind paying a fair price for something that works, but don't have a lot to spend, +_And Of particular interest here, is both simplicity and

user friendliness of operation of whatever I use_Please!}

I'm mainly interested in 50s&60s  Bigband, PopFolk, rock , Country, Bluegrass, and Gospel entries,  as well as quite a # of clasical recordings. Other years
and types as well, but they're the main ones.

*Any And All Observations And Suggestions From Folks Who Are Using, Or Have Used  currently available Apps and Programs and internet radio streams, are _Much appreciated!  Thanks To
You All, Danny.