From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:56:09 -0400
Hi Curtis, I have a TenTec Argosy2, the digital version, with mic, manual,
power cord, and installed FreqMite,/(which is A CW frequency read out
module.  )This rig covers 80, 40, 30, 20, 15, and 10meters, it does
5&50Watts, LSB, USB, and CW.
It's recently, this year, been completely gone through, cleaned up, and is
in very nice shape.  The Freqmite  push button is on the rear pannel of the
unit, and a bat handle type, toggle switch has been mounted on the under
side of the rig, to act as a power on-off switch, for use with either a
12volt battery, or non Tentec Power supply.
*Both installs can be reversed, but are done very well.
Neither the Fused, Double line power cord, nor the mic, is original, but
both are good looking and working.  This is a very simple, very blind
friendly rig, has a very nice noise floor, and the cw and phone efficiency
and ease of operation is quite well established among owners.
*No Menus or confusion, just easy, fun, operation.  Let me know if you're at
all interested, Thanks, Danny.