From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2010 15:07:02 -0600
agreed.
although, everytime you switch modes, turn the multi-select knob in MR mode,
or try to enter a frequency, the silly thing babbles on and on.
I don't need to know my VFO frequency everytime I switch from LSB, to USB or
cw or am or FM.
and if i'm switching  up or down only a couple channels in mr mode, I really
don't need the stupid thing to tell me everytime I turn the knob.
but, again, some accessibility is better than none.
now, if only they remembered to put high/low beeps on fairly important
things like the speech processer or vox on/off button...I don't know how
many times i've been told to turn off my processer on vhf or uhf...where
they should really be disabled anyway on FM at least.
73
Colin, V A6BKX