From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2010 21:55:52 -0400
If you are happy  with how the tuner deals with it, live long and prosper.
I know it isn't easy to deal with on the roof, and possibility of a fall or
contact with a power line isn't worth a flat swr.

It's funny that Butternut says that in elevated installations the resonant
point  will be higher than if it were ground mounted.  They recommend
lengthening the 15 meter section 3 inches and the 10 meter section by 6
inches to compensate for this.  Perhaps your installer over compensated with
greater lengths, or maybe the antenna is acting more like a ground mounted
one and the extra length was unneeded and only served to bring resonance
lower than desired. (Assuming the extra length was done in the first place.)

Hopefully the radials are not  running near gutters, downspouts or anything
like that.

Good luck.  Sometimes with these multiband things you  get your favorite
band or 2 dialed in and    learn to live with  the rest.

73, Steve  KW3A