From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 08:38:02 -0400
Things were a bit odd.   Just around the time I made my net transmission
there was a HZ station from Saudi Arabia who came up  almost on top of us
calling CQ.   He was almost as strong as Tom in Colorado.   I really
expected him to get bombarded with  stations calling him and  figured  that
would be the end of the net for me.   I only heard him make 1 contact in MD
and another in the UK, then he must have gotten bored and  went QRt, maybe
needed to check his oil well or something.

73, Steve KW3A