From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:27:19 -0600
Terri,

You know, it could very well be the dectalk speech I'm hearing.  It is so
much smoother to listen to than Eloquence to my ear.  Plus, I've never used
the phone and set down to play with it so I was just saying it sounded like
Eloquence but that it sounded much smoother than Eloquence does on my
computer so it indeed may be the dectalk speech.  I don't know about using
the other software but it might be worth asking but it took my wife many
hours over several days to finally get someone at Verizon that knew what she
needed.  We are on her cell phone plan through the hospital she types for so
she got the phone for 24 dollars and the software, I believe, she paid 90
dollars for but gets part of that refunded as a rebate.

Phil.
K0NX