VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2010 07:17:03 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Jennie A Facer <[log in to unmask]>
I thought someone asked if the Google calendar was accessible. It is to a
degree. The ARIA version isn't any easier. It is also hard to find the save
button when you are done. The easiest way to use Google calendar is with
Google sync. You can synchronize your calendar with your Outlook calendar.
Then all you have to do is make a calendar appointment in your Outlook
calendar, then sync it with the Google sync program.

Hope this helps,

Jenn

"I am not as good as I should be, I am not as good as I could be, but THANK
GOD I am better than I used to be!"

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]