IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Information and Referral and Internet Sightings <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2010 09:56:57 -0700
Grove Burnett describes the four dimensions of depression: feelings,
thoughts, physical sensations, and behavior, and explains how these
dimensions are interrelated. He discusses rumination, which he
defines as the tendency to employ mental strategies of mind to try to
solve emotional problems. Grove shares how utilizing principles of
mindfulness can be an effective alternative to rumination.

<http://www.upaya.org/dharma/depression-the-vortex-of-rumination/>http://www.upaya.org/dharma/depression-the-vortex-of-rumination/

(I am finding nothing with search; please let me know what you know
about the California Hearst mindfulness facility he notes at the
beginning.   Sylvia)

"People Who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions"