Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:45:57 -0400
From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Eric,

You're right. The 120, 130, 520, 530, etc. etc are too old to have speech synthesizers, but who cares? At least in the case of the '520/820/830, there's a perfectly usable crystal callibrator, and you can for sure tell hwo far you've gone by counting dial revolutions. Pretty sure the same applies to the 120/130. These are of course all ham bands only radios, no WARC.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY