Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:50:17 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Thanks to all for your suggestions and re-assurance here regarding
tightening the ground lug back up.

I am reading everyone's suggestions, and will let you know how I make out
when I get back from my conference trip.

If anyone else wants to chime in here, please feel free to do so.

Everyone's patient and helpful recommendations are most appreciated.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ