Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:03:02 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Butch:

Will look for you from Kansas this afternoon on the Round Table.  Not sure
if the band will be quite long enough yet, but we'll get you in one way or
the other.

Regarding how the Windom compares with the Alpha Delta DXCC, it seems to do
a bit better on 20 and 40, but some of that may be that it's about 5 to 7
feet higher than the DXCC.  Also, of course, the Windom does much better on
80 and 160.  I can tune the Windom across 75 and 80 meters wit the
auto-tuner in the TS480, while the DXCC takes a considerable amount of work
to tune via my manual tuner beyond about a 20 KC range at which it's
resonant.  I can't get the Alpha Delta DXCC to work at all on 160, but the
Windom works well on that band, with the help of my manual tuner.

I sure can't wait to get the Windom  working again.

I hope this helps at least a little.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ