Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:16:12 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
the 706 is ok.  If you get the millenium qsyer, you won't need the voice
synth.
It will output all you need in cw plus give you direct frequency entry which
is lacking on the 706.

If you get a 706, get at least the mark II.  Remember, this rig is no longer
in production, so if you find new you will be lucky.

As for friendliness, not too bad. handihams did a good job with the manual
and some extra operating tips.
The voice synth is the ut-102, $69 last I saw.  However, with the qsyer, you
don't need it.

go to www.hansen.net or google qsyer.  He sells them cheaper to blind hams.
Hope this helps.