Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:47:41 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
yeh, both 220 machines here use a pair of linked alinco radios.
they work very well indeed.
Though, personally, the alinco dr235 has got big issues with it's
transmitted audio...way way too loud and distorted for good
communications...though that is just with the stock mike...when the db9
ports are used, the audio is nice and clean.
73
Colin, V A6BKX