Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:49:10 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Patrick Gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Gary I don't think Tentec is nearly as bad as Yaesu since the Icom software
is a lot more accessible than the Yaesu software is.  There is a problem in
that you have to have a computer to drive the rig which poses some problems
when you're out in the field since that's not always  available.  I'm glad
you have the 590 but it'll be quite sometime before I can afford to buy some
more toys. 73- pat kk3f