Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:53:24 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Howard:

So far, the file looks great, but I'll check it out more thoroughly soon and
let you know if anything was missing.

Thanks again to you and Gary for the quick response.

We are re-working antenna arrangements here and I hope to be on the blind
hams net within the next few weeks, depending on my helpers' schedules and
on how the weather co-operates.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ