Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:13:32 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Richard,

I have my XM antenna on an inside wall and have generally had no problems.
The only time there is an issue is on some of the non-music channels when
the microwave is running.  If you aren't within fifteen feet of a microwave,
and assuming you are at a similar latitude to me, about 43 degrees north,
you shouldn't have an issue.

I have a special docking station that interfaces with my Yamaha receiver.
However, there are generic docking stations that you can put on any input of
a receiver.

steve