Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:47:56 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Rick,

Here is how I do it.  There may be a better way, but this works.

In vfo mode, put in your receive frequency.  Switch to the other vfo and put
in your transmit frequency.  Go back to the first vfo and hit the split
button.  You will then notice that if you hold in  the little round button
to the left of the menu key, you will switch to the other vfo and when you
release the button you go back to the original vfo.  Now all you have to do
is save to memory, and your done.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!