Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:33:23 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, all.

I know this is "off topic", so please respond off list.

My Reizen talking atomic watch, which I have had now for probably five to 7
years, is starting to act flaky on me, so it looks like it might be time to
replace it.

Can someone give me a good recommendation for a replacement talking watch?

The Reizen that I have been using is ok, although I have found the support
for the product to be less than satisfactory.  For example, despite
countless phone calls to Maxiaids (where I originally purchased the watch),
I have never been able to solve a problem where the hands on the watch
correspond with the spoken time.

Thanks for any suggestions, and 73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ