Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 22:14:45 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
The button just below the power button by default says the frequency, when
the synthesizer is installed.  The pound key does the same.  You can
reassign that button to do one of many other functions, I use it to speak
the S meter reading.  I also adjust the menu options so that touching the
key, jumps the radio in to cw.  Their is a frequency off set setting that I
turn off, so that when the radio jumps in to cw, the offset is automatically
adjusted, so the note is where I want it.  You can adjust vox delay, keying
delay, keying speed, mike and power levels, RF gain, power level, noise
blanker settings, and monitor levels by pressing and holding the
coresponding key on the pad until you get in to the adjustment.  The
frequency step bottom inside right knob adjusts the setting.