ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2011 09:25:30 -0500
I discovered that I could listen to the "Focus on the Family" Weekend
Magazine directly from their webpage and this is where I recorded the program.

The radio drama retells the events in LUke Chapter 2. the production
is of the usual high quality of "Focus on the Family's" Radio Theater.

as I said earlier, this was aired as part of Focus on the Family's
Weekend Magazine. I attempted to patch the radio drama together,
taking out the programming before it and the advertizing between the
two acts of the drama. Unfortuatnely my audio editing skills are less
than professional. I hope you will enjoy this despite.

Merry Christmas!

Doris

You have successfully uploaded a file called Nine Months in
Nazareth.mp3 (20.4 MB) to sendspace.

Use the following link to retrieve your file:

<http://www.sendspace.com/file/ghbz04>http://www.sendspace.com/file/ghbz04