Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 04:01:24 -0500

  The long term care facility where I work has a monthly birthday party for residents. This month's celebrants includes one of our two celiac residents.
  Our recreation director makes lasagna, and asked how she could adapt it for John. But she lays the uncooked wheat-y lasagna noodles in the sauce, leaves the raw lasagna in the fridge to soak overnight, then bakes it. She asked if this would work with GF lasagna.
   I have NO idea! I've never heard of this. Has anyone ever done this, and does it work on GF lasagna? The most available pasta here in CT is Tinkayada, which is what she bought.

Thanking you for advice,

Kathy
Middletown CT