VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Megan McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:23:21 -0700
Annemarie, the following link gives information about .3gp files and down further on the page, it gives links for free or shareware programs that can be used to convert the files. I haven't tried the conversion programs so no idea how accessible they are.  It sounds like SD card has become corrupt. Hopefully you will be able to transfer the files from it onto your computer.

Here is the link related to .3gp files:
http://www.gromkov.com/faq/faq2004-0067.html

Megan McHugh