From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 08:26:31 -0800
I just downloaded the app last week.  I do have the connect button.  It's
after I connect I have the rx button without the transmit button.  As I
stated, if I switch to text mode and back to qso mode, then I have the
transmit button.  I do have the button as you said that is not labled.  I
double tap that one when I'm through transmitting to go back to listen mode.
Outside of that one problem, the app works very well with VoiceOver.
Like you, I configured my router for direct mode.  I first started out with
using relay.  I have the same problem regardless if I use direct or relay.