From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:13:39 -0700
I have the 220 version of that radio, so would be interested in any
notes you have on operation, keys and so forth.  I think it is under the
bottom cover, but without taking mine apart, I don't know. It uses the
vs1 as I recall and besides a little language switch, there is a small
pot for level.  If you can't find it, I can take mine apart, it has been
years since I got that radio.  I don't do much with it as it is the 220
version and there isn't a lot on 220 here and I never figured out all of
the keys.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr