From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:47:53 -0400
Hi, folks.

Recently, I have done some re-programming of two of my TMV71A's, and have
run into an interesting problem.

I like to have the rig set up so that I can monitor both VFO's
simultaneously, especially in Skywarn net situations.

Right now, when I activate VFO A, VFO B is silent, and, when I activate VFO
B, VFO A becomes silent.

I had thought that the way to activate both VFO's to work simultaneously was
to hit the function key, followed by the TX power button, but that does not
seem to be working.

I can't seem to find anything in the manual about this, at least on first
reading.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ