From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:31:53 -0400
Butch,

RRF hasn't been implemented yet anywhere that I know of, but the idea is
that a radio reading service will use an HD channel.  In that scenario,
you'll give the ID number of your HD receiver to the radio reading service
provider, who will then "unlock" your receiver so you can pick up their
programming.  Unfortunately, I don't have any other details.

Steve